We believe team building should be an adventure… the intensity, the thrill and the stress of solving a timed challenge has been proven to boost team performance.
That’s why River City Escape Room is rapidly becoming one of the most popular team building activities in Richmond, VA.
Five Reasons to Bring Your Team to River City Escape Room
1. Collaboration is the key that unlocks the puzzle. Our escape rooms alter this dynamic, as everyone in the group must put their talents together to solve the challenge.
2. An escape room is an inclusive, non-physical team building activity. Anyone can participate in our escape room challenges, regardless of physical limitations. Our brand-new facility is spacious and easily accessible.
3. It only takes an hour. The River City Escape Room experience is intense but brief. Plus, we’re conveniently located in the near West End of Richmond, VA, in the Westland Shopping Center.
4. It’s incredibly FUN. There’ a reason River City Escape Room is considered one of the most fun things to do in Richmond. People choose us not only for team building but also for family nights, parties, and other occasions.
5. Private! Our Private Events get the room to themselves.
– We provide drinks and snacks for guests
– You could have use of our spacious lobby for team building debriefing and activities after your experience
A one hour Private Event costs between $25 and $35 per person (7 Min.) depending on what services you would like to have. i.e. Full lobby and all rooms to yourselves etc.
A two hour Private Event costs between $50 and $60 per person (7 Min.) depending on what services you would like to have. i.e. Full lobby and all rooms to yourselves etc. With two hours everyone can do TWO escape room experiences and the teams can challenge each other.
Our Private Events are during the hours of 10 AM – 3 PM Mon-Fri, please call or use our CONTACT FORM for questions and pricing.
Please call 804-325-3250
for more information on Private Events!